R.K. Knight Plumbing has been providing its clients with outstanding workmanship and peace of mind since 1956. Till this day, R.K. Knight Plumbing is still family-owned and operated by Ronnie Knight Jr. and his two sons Ronnie III and Randy. R.K. Knight has since built a very admirable reputation in the plumbing industry for their exceptional work, honesty, and integrity. When you choose R.K. Knight Plumbing you can expect:
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you’re not Happy Today, You Don’t Pay!
- Straight Forward Pricing so you will know the price before we start any work. This way you will always know what to expect. There are no surprises at R.K. Knight Plumbing!
- Precise 2-hour scheduling windows because we know your time is valuable and the last thing you want to do is sit around and wait for the plumber. We will even give you a call before we show up to let you know we are on our way.
- Our Technicians will spend the time with you to explain exactly what is causing your problem and go over your options with you. This way you have the necessary information to make an informative decision.
- We pride ourselves in our neatness and believe in leaving your home as clean, if not cleaner, as it was when we arrived. We even wear protective shoe covers and lay down rugs in our work area to make sure your floors are fully protected.
- Our technicians are the cream of the crop – they are drug tested, have passed an extensive background check, and are continually trained. For these reasons, we have been allowed to display the Technician Seal of Safety. Look for them proudly displayed on our uniforms.
- We are “Green Screened” certified. Green Screened plumbing contractors make a commitment to embrace the “green” movement by:
- Educating people about the environmental and savings benefits of having a “green” plumbing system.
- Offering homeowners products and services that can improve the energy and water
efficiency, as well as the water cleanliness, of their home.
- Taking an active role in preserving the environment through recycling, reusing, and
conserving products and supplies both in the office and field.